The Information You Need to Make Confident Decisions
- Includes Garmin GNX™ Wind and GNX 20 marine instruments, gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer and DST800 thru-hull smart transducer
- GNX Wind and GNX 20 instruments have highly visible monochrome LCD displays
- gWind Wireless 2 transducer eliminates running wires through masts up to 50 feet
- DST800 transducer provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data
- Easy plug-and-play installation with NMEA 2000® network
With a GNX Wireless Sail Pack, you will have all the equipment you need to know what’s going on with the wind and the water.
GNX 20 Marine Instrument
The easy-to-read GNX 20 display with black digits on a white or color background clearly shows water depth, boat speed through the water, water temperature and 50-plus marine and boat parameters through the NMEA 2000 network. Customizable user settings allow you to choose from 5 available display configurations for sailboat or powerboat user profiles: single, dual and triple function plus gauge and graph mode to display wind, depth and speed data, or customize the pages to display the marine and boat data most important to you. Its glass-bonded display with anti-glare lens coating provides excellent daytime and nighttime readability with high-contrast digits scalable up to 36 mm. Uses only 25 mA with 350 mW daytime usage requiring no backlight and just 400 mW with a mid-level backlight setting at night.
DST800 Thru-hull Smart Transducer
DST800 provides water depth, water speed and water temperature data to the NMEA 2000 network. This 100 W transducer can read depths up to 330 feet.