View and Control Your Chartplotter from Your Smartphone or Tablet
- View and control your compatible GPSMAP® Series combos, chartplotters and GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series (see compatible devices) from an iPhone® or iPad®, or a phone or tablet using Android™
- Maintain enhanced situational awareness for the mariner
- Works on Wi-Fi® enabled Garmin devices
- Use simple permission settings to allow or block app access to multiple devices simultaneously
- Easily switch between chartplotters screen thumbnails by station with SmartMode™ on the GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series
This free app allows you to view and control your compatible Garmin chartplotter from an iPhone or iPad, or phone or tablet using Android — while providing enhanced situational awareness for the mariner. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode to accommodate mounting preferences. Using your iPad or iPhone, you can record a movie of your chartplotter screen to share with friends and family. Download from the App Store℠ or Google Play™ (when used with the GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series, a Garmin Marine Wi-Fi Adapter is required (sold separately).
In multiple GPSMAP 8000 Glass Helm series chartplotter installations, Garmin Helm provides thumbnail screen previews of each chartplotter screen to allow easy selection. You can even use up to 5 digital mobile devices simultaneously.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.