- Designed for racing sailboats
- 3.3 feet (1 meter) straight pole raises the wind transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors from the sail wash
- Three-bladed propeller for more accurate True Wind Speed (TWS) in lighter air twin-fin design gives a more stable True Wind Angle (TWA)
- Optic reading technique provides superior performance at low wind speeds and excellent linearity
- GND™ 10 black box bridges NMEA 2000® data to Nexus Network and enables Garmin compatible chartplotters integrate with Nexus sail equipment and vice versa
Designed for racing sailboats, the gWind Race features a 3.3 feet (1 meter) straight pole to raise the transducer above the mast to remove turbulence errors. Features twin-fin technology with 3-bladed propeller for more accurate TWS in lighter air while the twin-fin design gives a more stable TWA. The 3-bladed propeller, unlike a cups design, is always efficient.
Combined with optic reading, this transducer provides superior accuracy at low wind speeds and also provides for excellent linearity. And it's all connected using our lightest cable. The included GND 10 black box bridge enables the Nexus Network and Garmin compatible chartplotters to share critical NMEA 2000 data. Easy plug-and-play installation between Nexus, Garmin chartplotters and NMEA 2000.